YET ANOTHER TRIP TO THE ZOO...
Thank goodness for a zoo membership because the kids absolutely love going! Last Friday we went to the zoo with Granna. We had a great time and the kids were worn out by the time we left (it helped that I didn't take the stroller and they walked the entire time-hee hee).

Here is one of the pandas..not sure which one. Unfortunately, Ya Ya (I think that's the girl's name) had a miscarriage, so no baby panda for now...

Cranberry's back! The male polar bear pushed her off the cliff (which now has tarps all around in case of another mishap!) and the fall broke her leg. She was back and seemed to love swimming again...she was all over the place!

Here's Eli and Ella Kate watching for a sea lion...

There it is!!!

The butterfly exhibit is open and absolutely beautiful! I think I'll show off some of the flowers.

This is one good camera-makes the flowers look even prettier!

There were hundreds of these (all colors and varieties) flying around!
No comments:
Post a Comment