Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SOMEBODY'S SICK.....

Well, I guess it had to end at some point. Our longest stretch ever of nobody being sick has come to an end. MDO called me yesterday to tell me that Ella Kate had a fever of 101.5. I quickly went and picked the kids up and brought them home. By then Ella's temp was 101.7. I gave her motrin, but it was right back up at bathtime. She got more motrin then and some tylenol around midnight. She doesn't have any signs or symptoms of anything so I'm not sure what this is: no runny nose, diarrhea or tugging at her ears/drainage coming from them. She's still asleep and it's 10:15a.m.!!!!! I checked on her and yes, she's still breathing :) We'll see how the day goes when she wakes up...

No comments: