Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DANCE FEVER!!!

I have a little dancer living in my house. Today we went to the Children's museum just to get out of the house and burn some energy...definitely not my energy...I've been really tired lately for some reason (that's a whole other story). Anyway, we pretty much spent our entire time there in the room where there was a (real) giant firetruck for Eli to play on and right next to that was the disco dance room...where my daughter danced the night..er....morning away :) I'm pretty sure they had a great time. Yesterday we went to see Charlotte's Web at the Malco Cinema Kidsfest and Friday I think we're going ot the zoo. Energy is WASTED on the young :)

I haven't been updating much...not much exciting is happening around here. I've been experiencing alot of loss though, hence my lack of energy and blahness-I think it's just emotionally draining me. I've had a friend lose 2 loved ones recently, and my heart continues to be burdened for the Tysons. I've never been able to not leave my work at work....and my thoughts and prayers are constantly consumed with friends and loved ones who are going through some very tough times right now. We are losing alot of kids at work right now. That's how it is....It comes in waves. We lose alot at one time and then there's a break. And then it seems to start all over. Working with solid tumors (as opposed to leukemia) is tough because the cure rate is so devastating/non existent. Sorry, don't mean to depress any of you, just venting some feelings. I am praying that things will be looking up soon.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I put the Tysons on our Sunday School prayer list. I have several friends and family who are facing difficult decisions right now too. It seems to me that whenever one person close to me has a hard time several people close to me have a hard. It must be contagious. Keep praying. As cliche as it sounds I just have to keep reminding myself that's the most powerful thing I can do for anyone. I'll be praying for God to bring healing to those around you and peace for your mind.