Fever Strikes Again...
This time it's Eli. Thursday night after school he said he didn't feel good. He felt warm and had a temp of 101.7. I figured he just had whatever Ella had so we gave him motrin and tylenol alternating a few times and got him through the night. I figured he'd be fine but woke up this morning with 103. He has kept a low grade fever until tonight. I am proud to announce that he is fever free...has a runny nose, so I guess he has caught something viral. Hopefully he will feel much better tomorrow.
URGENT PRAYER NEEDED!!! I was suppose to go sit with Abel this morning so his mom and dad could go to an OB appt. Obviously, I wasn't going to be able to do that since Eli had fever. Looking back it's interesting to see God's hand on things. Abel started not doing so well this morning so Adam and Rachel ended up staying at the hospital and things just went south. To make a long story short, the doctors found a bleed in Abel's brain. This is causing him to have apnic episodes (stop breathing) and his heart rate is dropping to the 50's. He was quickly intubated (tube breathing for him) and sent up to ICU at St. Jude where he was then quickly sent over to LeBonheur for closer observation/treatment with their neurosurgeon. Needless to say, Adam and Rachel have been on an emotional roller coaster today for sure. Please continue to lift them up as they go through yet another battle. As children of God, they are remaining strong in their faith knowing all the while that our God will sustain them...but as parents I'm sure their hurt is unbearable www.caringbridge.com/visit/abeltyson -feel free to sign on and leave them an encouraging message in the guest book. They read every one and greatly value everyone's prayers.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment