Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

SHEER JOY :)

Does this look like the face of fun or what?? This afternoon, Eli and Ella Kate wanted to get outside in the yard and play in the Elmo sprinkler so that's what they did. I was really surprised that Ella Kate would do it because so far this summer when we have gone to the sprinkler park, she's not been too keen on the idea. But she saw Eli out there doing it so she had to join in! She kept saying "off off" and grabbing at her clothes. So, I stripped her down to her diaper and let her go for it! As you can see, she's soaking wet. I was worried about her ears getting wet, but it's not like they got submerged or anything so hopefully we'll be ok.
Here they are having a blast!
I meant to post this picture a while back. After we got home from the beach, all the kids talked about was "the beach." Ella's famous words lately are "Papa go beach!" I broke down and bought this sand box and they have had more fun with it. We've had lots of fun days outside so far and it's technically not even summer quite yet :)

No comments: