WE'RE HERE AT THE "CONDOLOW" !!!!
This is what Eli calls our condo...it's so cute! He could hardly contain himself when we got here. In fact, I think he just about physically mastered the phrase "climbing up the walls" :) I've never seen him so crazy excited about to explode with sheer joy in his little life! Sunday we spent the whole day at the beach, Monday we went to the naval museum (home of the blue angels-who unfortunately weren't home) and yesterday we went to the Wharf and did a little shopping. The whole family has crocs now and I must admit the kids just are too cute in theirs!! So far our favorite restaraunt has been the Original Oyster House-SO SO GOOD!!!! The kids have really done well, and napped great on days they got naps. It is all catching up with Ella as she has fallen asleep in somebody's arms the last few meals we've had together. Today we were planning on spending another day on the beach, but it is slightly overcast and the waves are really crashing. The red flag is up so the water is "off limits" for now. Hopefully, it will clear up and we can get out there and work on our tan :) Dad has taken mom to her tea room she wanted to go to. I think it's about 2 hours away so they have a full day ahead of them. Can't wait to get back and post pictures! Well, I take that back...I CAN wait to get back...but I'm looking forward to posting pictures.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
Hope you had a great time on vacation and whoo-hoo for Ella on a healthy 2 year check up! (I haven't caught up with your blog in a few days. oops.)
Post a Comment