BRING ON THE GOOD NEWS!!!!
Today, I took Ella Kate to the doctor's office for her 2 yr. check up. She was 24# 3 oz. (just below the 25%) & 33 1/2 inches long (right at 50%)-little bitty thang! Believe it or not-we got a thumbs up!!!! We walked out of the office in less than an hour with nothing but healthy written all over her! Her ears looked great since tube placement-infection gone! And best of all-no shots today!
YIPPEEEE!!!!
We go to the ENT for a follow up next Wednesday-I'm sure there will be good news then too. We are having our end of the year party for our church community group at our house so I better get back to cleaning up while the kids are asleep :)
YIPPEEEE!!!!
We go to the ENT for a follow up next Wednesday-I'm sure there will be good news then too. We are having our end of the year party for our church community group at our house so I better get back to cleaning up while the kids are asleep :)







No comments:
Post a Comment