Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today has been a very special day. Although it is a day to be grateful for our mothers and express our heartfelt appreciation for all they do, it has been a day full of reminders for me. Reminders of just how special my children are. Without them, I obviously wouldn't be celebrating this day as a "mommy." There is no better way to be woken up than to have your children crawl up in the bed and sweetly whisper, "happy mother's day mommy" in your ear! To barrage you all day with special sweet hugs and kisses "just because." I am reminded that God chose me to be Eli and Ella Kate's mommy because He knew I was perfect for the task of raising them to be all He created them to be. What a responsibility, yet what a priviledge!!! I pray over them daily that God will instill in them a heart that desires Him. It is my responsibilty to actively live that out for them each day-to be the example of Christ to them-I fall short many days, but God's grace is amazing. I am watching my children develop character traits that I pray for specifically. They are not perfect :) but they are growing and learning and making me proud! Eli and Ella Kate, I love you so very much. You two are my world and I am so glad to have the priviledge of being "mommy" to you.

Oh yeah-the card they gave me was absolutely perfect!!! The front said: happy mother's day from us both- "Pride" and "Joy". On the inside it said: also known as "Trials" and "Tribulations"
Definitely a keeper for the scrapbook!

No comments: