Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-A DAY EARLY
Today, we celebrated Ella Kate's birthday a day early with some friends of hers. We took her, Eli and a few of her friends to Build-A-Bear. They had a good time amongst the chaos (I think). And, being the bad mommy that I am I totally forgot to take my camera to Build-A-Bear. Thankfully though, another mom was on top of things and took pictures for me. Maybe I'll get some soon and can post a few from that. After Build-A-Bear, we just went back to the house and ate lunch and had cake. It was a rainy day so the park had to be cancelled :(

This was Ella Kate's birthday cake for today. No, mom didn't make this one, but she's making the one for tomorrow's cookout with the family. Ella LOVES Strawberry Shortcake!
Here she is blowing out her candles. Again, mommy dropped the ball and forgot the candles so she is blowing out matches stuck in the cake-boy, Hilary do I qualify for the mom of the year award???
YUM! YUM!
Eli thought he'd help
Ella Kate and Gabby thought they would quit poking each other's eyes out long enough to share some cake :)
A new strawberry shortcake video-yippee!!!
"BOP BOP CAKE"


1 comment:

Hilary said...

How funny! Between forgetting your camera AND the candles, I think you're definately a contender for mother of the year. :) I'm glad to read Ella's surgery went well and she's feeling better. I hope this gives everyone a break from the illness for a while...a LONG while. Oh, and Happy Birthday Ella.