Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

6 YEAR REUNION
...well, at least I think that's how long it has been since we've seen eachother. I am referring to my college friends Hilary & Lacey. I think the last time we were together was at my wedding which was almost 6 years ago. Today the kids and I took a little drive to Tupelo and visited.

This is Isabella (Lacey's daughter)-How cute are those rolls!?!?!
Here's Malcolm (Hilary's son) and Ella Kate swinging.
It started raining so we went to McDonald's indoor playground...it was quite an exciting place as Eli said...and I quote..."this is the coolest McDonald's ever!" I have to admit, the workers there were the friendliest people I have ever come in contact with in the fast food business!
4 little ducks in a row...Malcolm, Eli, Ella Kate, and Isabella (all the playing wore her out-ha)

Well, that was our little adventure today. Hopefully it won't be another 6 years before we all see eachother again :)


1 comment:

Hilary said...

We all had a great time visiting. You have two wonderful children. Your vacation pictures were great too. The family photos were beautiful.