Well, another week down and I have yet to post on the blog while at home. I have good reason this week...Ella has been sick. Croup...again!!!! This time however, I am really baffled cause it didn't all come as a result of a cold. She just woke up and BAM! there that barky cough and wheezing was....have I ever said how much I HATE croup????? She also has seemed like she has allergies. She's just miserable about to rub her face off and watery eyes and a rash on her cheeks. It seems to get worse when we go outside. I just don't know what to do! On top of that, she's cutting teeth....big fat molars!!!! she's not eating like usual cause it hurts but she is perfecting crying. She's great at that! I just feel so bad for her. Due to Ella Kate being sick, both the kids missed Mother's Day Out (MDO) on Thursday. This was suppose to be their first day of going two days a week and Ella Kate's first ever day. I'm not even sure she's going to go on Monday if she doesn't get any better.
Tonight we had a birthday party for "Grandad" (Mr. Frank-Brian's dad). He's 25...again :) we cooked out steak and had other yummy dishes along with it. I was in charge of potatoes and salad...very easy. Eli was very excited about the party but highly destraught when we didn't put a candle in the dessert trifle and sing "happy birthday." I had to leave to come to work but I think everyone had a pretty good time. Happy Birthday grandad!!!
Brian had a couple of road trips this week to MTSU and MUW (my alma mater) to see how they have their teaching and learning centers set up. He learned alot and will be heading up this department at Crichton (as of June 1st). He is really excited about it and I am looking forward to seeing him do great things!
Well, I guess it's a short update tonight. Again, maybe I'll get to the updating better this week. Or maybe I should just quit saying that and suprise everyone when I actually do it :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
Great update!! You are my american idol in the blogging catagory! SOUL PATROL :)
Post a Comment