Today is a new day...Tuesday...I love Tuesday...mainly because it is not Monday...I HATE Mondays...although now that the kids are in school (Mother's Day Out), you would think being able to sleep for 4-5 hours before having to go get them would be refreshing but for some reason, I am left feeling worse that when I didn't get much at all. Hopefully, that will get better!
We went to Selmer, TN this past Saturday to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! What a milestone! I pray Brian and I see 60 years together! I guess that will make me about 83 years old!!! WOW!!! That seems like a long way off. That would make Eli almost 58...and Ella Kate would be 56...they will have their own kids then who possibly could have their own kids...I could be a great grandmother!!!!! No offense Ma & Pa, but looking at it that way makes me feel old :) Especially while now I am looking at a 2 1/2 year old and a 13 month old. I know it will be here before I know it though. Life goes by so fast the older I get. Seriously, congratulations on 60 years...WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH!
Today we went to the sprinkler park in collierville. The kids love it and it's a nice way to work on my tan and get out of the house. I get to leave all the housework I thought I'd just enjoy them today!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
60 years! Wow! Josh and I are aiming for 75. I don't even want to think about how old I will be. And yes, time does seem to go by so much faster. I love all of Malcolm's new stages, but I'm trying not to rush him. I remind myself everyday no one will care if my toilets are clean, but Malcolm will always remember our time together.
Post a Comment