Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

"Hannah Banana"

Today, we have just hung around the house and gotten things ready for a baby shower I am helping give a friend of mine tomorrow. This morning, the kids were watching playhouse disney. Around 9 it was over and during the summer apparently the "big kid" shows come on Disney after that. Hannah Montana began and Eli called me and said "Hannah Montana is not my show." To which Ella Kate said, "Yeah, we don't like Hannah Banana." I laughed because it was cute that she wasn't getting the name right, but I also laughed because in a few years, that same little girl will probably be all about some up and coming star like Hannah Montana. For now though, we are loving Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny, Max and Ruby, and the such.

Tonight it'll be more mulching for us once Brian gets home. Then I can write it off as DONE and hopefully not think about it again this summer...except for watering.

No comments: