This week, Brian is sitting down laughing at my sudden burst of energy that has arisen out of no where...is it the iron pills they started me on due to the anemia or is it that little thing called nesting? Who knows, but I am finding everything imaginable to do right now. I've stripped the room and washed just about everything (nevermind that it'll have to be done again due to dust build up over the next 10 weeks). I've bought odds and ends like diaper cream, washcloths, nursing pads, etc. that I knew I needed. Seriously, it's getting out of hand!!!!!
I decided that this time I want to keep the baby in the room with me for a while. Those middle of the night treks to the nursery don't appeal to me this third time around, so we bought a bassinet. I have to admit, it is really really cool and Brian even commented on how incredibly impressed he was with it as he put it together tonight. It's the fisher price "zen bassinet." It glides (motorized left to right) and plays 16 different musical options as well as nature sounds and the infamous mother's heartbeat. It needs a steam iron taken to it, but here's a picture of it:
Ella Kate was so excited that she wanted to put her baby in it...and look...she even put baby in on her back :) Baby looks pretty happy in it-ha! One big thing I liked about this one is you don't push it (it's motorized). I could just see the kids constantly swinging the baby until "boom!" out plopped baby on the floor :) I guess now I just have to worry about Ella Kate putting her babies in with the real baby.
I went to Little Lambs and Ivy today (otherwise known as the sissy suit store to you, Rachel). They are closing their Memphis store so they are selling everything. I couldn't resist purchasing a few things today.
In case it's a boy.
In case it's a girl. I guess whichever of the two I don't have, someone will have a pretty precious baby gift if I can bear to part with it :) Well, back to my nesting...







1 comment:
Or, you could save the extra for no. 4!!
Post a Comment