Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

"Off to Disney"

Well, here's the video of us telling the kids this morning. I think Mommy and Daddy were a bit more excited than they were :) I'm SURE they are just containing their excitement as they are in such disbelief :) ha ha. Will post lots of pics when we get back. For now...enjoy the excitement...or uh...lack thereof...

Update: As the video is upoading, they are really getting excited! Ella Kate is talking ninety to nothing about seeing Mickey Mouse and princesses and Eli is talking about Buzz Lightyear and the space ranger spin. Eli said that he didn't believe that we were really going cause we always tell him "someday." They are getting giddy now...so just use your imagination!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they believed y'all! :-)

Hilary said...

I actually laughed out loud watching that video. It did sound a little surreal "we are going to Disney World today". I am sure you will ALL have a great time. I can't wait to hear about. Tell me which character breakfast you liked best b/c we are going the fall and want to do one of those. Hope you have a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

I would rather have seen a video of Brian!! He sounded really excited!