Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 3-MGM/Hollywood Studios

This park is mostly about Movies/TV. We took in alot of shows on this day which was actually a welcomed break from the chaos and tons of walking we did at Magic Kingdom.
We first had a character breakfast with Playhouse Disney pals including JoJo and Goliath and the Little Einsteins. Here is a sweet picture of Ella Kate with Goliath. Both the kids absolutely LOVED all the fuzzy characters!
Eli and Ella Kate with Leo-one of The Little Einstiens.
Don't forget Buzz and Woody! Buzz was pretty happy tht Eli had chosen to wear his Buzz Lighyear shirt that day.
We also saw Handy Manny, Mater from Cars (Lightning McQueen was apparently racing in California) and took in a 3-D muppets show. I think Eli really enjoyed the stunt show. It was a little boy's fantasy:cars chasing and spinning, things blowing up and people flipping and falling and everything was really loud!!!!
We cut this day a little short around 6 pm and headed out. If you go to MGM make sure to catch Fantasmic-it's a lights/water show that is REALLY good! Brian and I had seen it before and we had completed the whole park already by 6. The show wasn't until after dark, so we chose to head on back and let the kids rest.

Here's a video of Ella Kate doing a little singing in the car :)
Hallelu"lah"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video is right up there with the bathtub version of "If you're happy and you know it"! I love it! I'll have to remember how I need to correctly pronounce it!