IT'S A.....BABY!!!!!

Well, here's our little peanut! Last Friday, we had our "20 week" ultrasound and the baby weighed in right on target at a whopping 9 ounces :) Everything looked perfect although it was difficult to get this one to move around. He/she was quite content to just lie there and be quiet...hmm...sounds like a dream baby!!!! ha ha. We have chosen this time to not find out if it's a girl or a boy and experience the suprise factor at least once. I must admit, it's alot harder than I thought it was going to be! I am so wanting to know...but I am trying to stay strong and see this through...only 20 more weeks, right? The heart rate was 139. What does that mean? Well, technically nothing, but there's an old wive's tale that says low heart rate=boy and high heart rate=girl. Eli was in the 130's and Ella Kate was in the 170's-we'll see!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment