Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

A GOOD FRIDAY

Brian was off on Good Friday and it was a beautiful day so we loaded up and headed out to the zoo that morning. The kids were extremely excited and all Ella Kate talked about was petting a giraffe :) She was ok with just looking at them. There was a new baby one there so she thought that was super cute. I am really enjoying the warm days we've had and I hope they continue to stay so we can get out and have more fun days like this!
"I wanna pet a giraffe!"
Watching for sea lions in our favorite spot!
I remember when Eli called this the "carryself"
My new signature cheesy grin-big smile and head cocked to the side :)




1 comment:

Hilary said...

I can't believe you were at the zoo that Friday!!! We went too. I'm almost surprised we didn't run into each other, but then again, there were about a million other people there. I have a picture of Malcolm in almost the exact same spot in front of the giraffes.