Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DISNEY BOUND...

We have made the decision to take the kids to Disney :) I think Brian just might be more excited!!! Well, actually, the kids don't know. We are keeping it a surprise from them. We are planning on going in April. I am so excited because eventhough I know they won't remember it this trip (more than likely) there's just something about the sweetness and infatuation with it all at their young age that I myself want to experience with them and cherish!

Brian had requested a vacation DVD and he told me that he and the kids watched it on Sunday (while I was sleeping before work). He then says...I think I messed up. After it was over, the kids were so excited about Disney and of course were saying they wanted to go. Brian told them it was time for nap and Ella Kate started crying..."I WANT MICKEY MOUSE TO TUCK ME IN!" while at the same time Eli was begging to know how much it would cost him to go to Disney. Brian told him to fill up all his piggy banks and cover the floor with them and then he would have enough. Well, that was not a smart thing to tell him. He burst into tears and said, "I'LL NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY...EVER!" Brian told him to not worry about it and to let mommy and daddy save their money and they would make sure he got to go sometime. This satisfied him but poor Ella Kate cried herself to sleep wanting mickey to tuck her in bed :)

I am very much looking forward to this...they will love it!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love all the posts. We have plane tickets bought for Orlando for October. yeah, we plan WAY in advance. This will actually be Malcolm's second trip to Disney. Josh and I enjoy it as does his family, so it's not just a trip for Malcolm although I'm excited to see his face when we get there.