GRADUATION BOUND
I know you are wondering what's up with all the posts?!?!?! Well, I think it's easier to read it all separately than to have a huge single entry post with massive amounts of info on what's been up with us since my last post. Yes, I'm a little behind :) Anyway...last one....
There's a light at the end of the tunnel for Swim Lessons (ISR)! Ella Kate will be graduating this Friday!!! Eli had an AWESOME day today, but needs to build his confidence, so he will be graduating next Friday. Ella Kate has perfected her swim-float-swim sequence, so tomorrow we start doing it in clothes (to simulate a real drowning situation). She will work her way from summer attire until Friday she is in full winter gear (coat, shoes...the works) still able to save herself in a given situation. I am determined to put the footage on the blog, so Brian is going to have to get the right cord so I can download video footage...it is really amazing to watch a child do this!!!!! I am so proud of them both! They have done really well and I feel much more "at ease" going into this summer. They still will NEVER be out of my site while around water, but it's a nice "backup" to have in them.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment