Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"Grandad's Gingerbread House"
Part I
Tonight, Grandad (Brian's dad) came over and delivered a gingerbread house to the kids. They thought it was great! And...indeed it was! I know it took him alot of time to put it together and although he said he was wanting to do it anyway, I know it thrilled his heart to be able to do something special for the kids! They ate up their dinner super fast and had gingerbread house for dessert :) Well...Eli had gingerbread house, EK just wanted the gumdrops :) I am so thankful for parents who love their Grandkids "to the moon and back" and "through and through."




"Trying out my Technological Skills"
Part II

Well, I received two videos today that my sister-in-law had recorded on her camera. I think I have succeeded in figuring out how to upload them onto the site, so if they work I will be on a computer genius high for a while :) The first is a video of Eli when he was 23 months old. It was bath time and he is singing along to his favorite song, (as of then) "If You're Happy and You Know It"...it's so stinkin' cute!


The second video is of Eli getting upset at all the "noise" grandad Clapp was making during his Prayer for Thanksgiving Dinner...


ok...that one won't seem to upload. it's kind of long so I'll try and upload it in a separate entry. But if it doesn't work next time I guess it's just too big...darn!



"If You're Happy and You Know It"

No comments: