HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as ours. It was two days chalk full of food, football, fun, and family (are there any F's I missed?)
Eli and Ella Kate made these turkeys at MOPS
Here is Ella Kate with Olivia on Thanksgiving Day...that cheesy grin cracks me up :)
Eli and Ella Kate wore matching turkey outfits all week (I made them so they got washed and worn alot this week so I could get at least some wear out of them-HA!)
Our Duffy/Clapp side is growing! We've added to the picture this year...Amy and Rhett got married Thanksgiving weekend last year and Ben will be marrying Lauren in April. I have to tell a funny story! When we got ready to eat lunch, we prayed and afterwards, Eli was telling everyone he wanted to sing his prayer (the thankyou song). It took him about 5 minutes to get situated how he wanted to be...sitting vs. standing, etc. Anyway, finally he begins and everyone is watching him, and thankfully Amy was videoing it, because Grandad apparently was oblivious to the fact that Eli was singing cause he was busily pulling the lids off the dishes and rattling foil. Well, Eli didn't like that, so he stopped in the middle of his song and said, "I can't pray with all that noise!!" We all laughed and he proceeded to begin again. He stopped again and said, "I still hear noise!"...and there was grandad still getting dinner ready totally not aware of what was going on. It was so funny! We filled grandad in on what was happening and Eli got to sing his song without any noise.
It was so cold outside so I was happy the kids were so cooperative with picture taking!
Thanksgiving night we went over to the Duffy's (Brian's grandparents). Eli was quite fond of the chocolate fountain! Both the kids had chocolate all down the front of their clothes. I should have just gotten them naked and said "go for it" :)
Friday we went to Granna and Papa's (my parents) and celebrated. Here are the kids after lunch with Papa watching the football game (MSU/Ole Miss)...well...looks like Papa is napping :)
This little girl was all tuckered out!
OK Eli....now you can usher in Christmas!!!! :)






1 comment:
Great pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.
Post a Comment