Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"OH BRING ME SOME PIGGY PUDDING"

We are trying very hard to remind Eli that we must celebrate Thanksgiving before we can go "all out" Christmas :) It's extremely hard for him. Everywhere we go there are lights, decorations, and Christmas music is already being played 24/7 on 104 FM The River. It's hard to reason with a 4 year old as to why we are waiting! Today, we were sitting at the table eating lunch and he breaks out into song, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." When it got to the part of "oh bring me some figgy pudding", he sang (at the top of his lungs) "OH BRING ME SOME PIGGY PUDDING!!!!" I died laughing!!! I am so thankful for the laughter my children bring to my house!

Tonight, I had a little fun of my own. There is a website that you can go to and download pictures to and create an "elf"...actually dancing elves! I had the most fun with this! Check out our family...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9561221400

1 comment:

Hilary said...

The elves are hilarous!! Thanks for sharing.