Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

The "S" Word

I always wondered when this day would come. The word "stupid" has become part of my children's vocabulary, unfortunately. I believe Eli first grabbed onto it and as a result, Ella Kate has begun to include it in every sentence (always mimicking her big brother). We are constantly trying to correct them and remind them that that is NOT an ok word to use. Why is it that those types of (simple adjective) words sound so much more horrible coming from "little people's" mouths? :)

Anyway, we went to a sold out concert last night-TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!!! If you ever have an opportunity to go-take it! They are AWESOME! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCSeugClR8

Well, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I'm going to go finish up my wrapping. I think we have something going on every day from this Sunday all the way through New Year's!!! It is exhausting but I still love this time of year!

No comments: