HOME SWEET HOME
After what I'm sure felt like a terribly LONG day, Adam and Abel made it home probably around 11:30 or so our time (12:30 East TN time) last night. Their flight was delayed a couple of hours. Abel was slightly irritated at the delay and the lack of good AC :) and most of his meds had been checked with the luggage. Abel did calm and the crew was extremely helpful from what I hear. Thank you Lord for even the little blessings of friendly, accomodating people. I'm sure that made a huge difference to Adam and Abel. Please continue to pray for them as they get settled in back home. The Lord has answered another prayer in that Rachel has yet to deliver. So I'm sure they will be busy in the coming days figuring out Abel's schedule at home, preparing for and then welcoming their new little one into their already hectic lives. Our God is good and will give them everything they need. He has seen them through the last 8 months and so I have no doubt he is going to be there for the next 8 and so on. Please also remember that going home although sweet, is also emotional. The last time they were home all together, Abel's mind was whole. They have made so many memories in that house and I am sure they will all come flooding back over the next few days. Pray that they will remain focused knowing that God can heal Abel and that they will be able to continue to make more wonderful memories...together.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment