Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DUFFY THE "DIVA"

Well, I honestly never thought that my daughter would turn out to be such a girly girl!!! I remember being little and playing in the mud, diving for softballs, and just getting dirty. Not Ella Kate...she likes everything "diva." :) The other night Shannon was over and we decided to go run and get a pedicure. Brian asked if I would take Ella with me. I figured it would be sheer disaster, but I was way off base with that assumption! My little girl had her first mini-pedicure at 2 years old! She wanted to put her feet in the bubbles like mommy...so she did. She sat there grinning the whole time! The lady kindly got a towel for me to sit her on in my lap. When the lady doing my pedicure put lotion on my legs, she put lotion on Ella's. Ella rubbed it in and thought it was all quite glamorous! After the polish had gone on my toes, Ella let out a shout..."MY TURN" as she held out her toes-so, Ella Kate walked out with magenta toes :) I couldn't believe she sat still for it. What have I got on my hands I ask you???? The manicurist didn't even charge me for her services on Ella-I gave her a nice tip for being so sweet to my girly girl.
This is Shannon with Ella Kate after our pedicures-Ella loved the foam flip flops they gave you while your polish dried. She insisted on wearing them around.
Here are her pretty toes

No comments: