Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

THEOLOGY 101

Today on the way home from school Eli decided to tell me his thoughts...

Thought #1: "God doesn't like it when I scissor myself-it hurts him"

Translation: He cut himself with the scissors today at school-pretty good I might add. He felt that it made God's heart sad that he was hurting.

Mommy's thought: I hope he remembers that one for future times-when he hurts, so does his Father

Thought #2: "My friends said that we celebrate Jesus' birthday on Valentines day."

Translation: Apparently, he thought they were wrong cause when I corrected him he said, "mommy, I said my friends thought that"

Mommy's thoughts: You are smarter than I give you credit for!

Just a couple of funnies that I thought you'd enjoy! His finger (by the way) is much better after getting home and cleaning it and putting a scooby doo bandaid on it instead of that ol' ugly brown one...or as he put it- "brown is not my favorite color!"

No comments: