Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CHUCK E. CHEESE!!!!!!
We spent this morning at Chuck E. Cheese with some friends. It was alot of fun and wore us out! We are taking naps as mommy is putting this on the blog!
This was my favorite game. Look-I'm pretty good at hitting the bullseye!!

There are those hungry hippos! This game gave me lots of tickets!

Eli and Ella Kate are racing their aliens around a track. They both loved it. All they had to do was spin a ball around and around and around......


Skee Ball! Everyone's favorite. It took me a while to understand you roll the ball in this game...not throw it :) I was a little dangerous :)

Here we are knocking over some ducks.

WHEE!!!!!

AHHH!!!! What kind of car do I want some day?

It's Chuck E. !!!!!

I just love him!

Here I am high up in the slide-after this part I got a little scared cause I couldn't find my way down.

I made it down by listening to Mommy's voice. I told her that God was with me cause that's what I say when I'm scared.

Patty cake patty cake with Mrs. Leah


My legs are a little short but that won't stop me from trying!

I'm really suprised they are asleep-they also had cotton candy (which they liked very much). Should have gotten a picture of that!



No comments: