Things have been crazy around here! Do you ever feel like you just work all day but still get nothing accomplished?? I am feeling alot like that lately. I feel as though I am not very productive and by the time I do get something I want done, it's time to start all over again. Oh well...
This week (Monday actually) the tube fell out of Ella Kate's ear. The thing was it fell out of her right ear which means we are tubeless!!!!! The ENT had said that the left one was out and just sitting in her ear canal but the right one was still in...well, not anymore. Now it's truth time. We sit back and wait...and pray she doesn't get any ear infections. So far so good. She has a cold right now so if we make it without getting an ear infection that is good news cause she always would get one when she had a cold and alot of congestion.
We took Ella this week and got her her first pair of tennis shoes. She is such a girl! She loves shoes!!! She is very proud of her shoes and had to even go to bed with them on that night! Every morning now she wakes up and the first thing out of her mouth is "shoes!" Here's a picture of her admiring her new shoes!!
We have graduated and she is able to sit on the couch by herself and give herself her breathing treatment. It is nice cause I can get stuff done while she does it but a part of me gets sad when I think she doesn't need me to do it anymore :)
Here she is sneaking an Apple Jack in!!!
We went today to the picture people for the kids' Valentine picture. Let's just say I will not be doing that again anytime soon! First of all, they must drag people in off the street and say "here, click this button." Our "photographer" had no idea that a child wouldn't sit still very long (especially two as active as mine) so she spent most of the time repositioning them and focusing her camera. It was a nightmare!!!! I had a coupon for some cards and wallets so I picked the best one and went with it. Ella cried the whole time and Eli had trouble being still and following instructions. I could have used some Ritalin today :) Actually, Eli could have used the Ritalin and I could have used XANAX!!!! The picture I chose is a little out of focus but by far the one that best captures my "loving" children at this stage in their relationship :) Enjoy!

Well, I'm off to work tonight for three in a row so there probably won't be any posts over the weekend. I'll do better next week of keeping up to date!








No comments:
Post a Comment