Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 29, 2006

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

...........one I don't quite have down! We are almost at the two week mark for not having slept in our OWN HOUSE!!!!! I miss my bed and will NEVER take for granted again my nice soft bed and my own sofa and T.V. and kitchen...and I could go on and on, but I think you get the point! Even Eli is begging to "just go home" :( He has actually said "which home?" when we talk about going home. He's so confused what with us going on vacation and home and then to granna's and then home and then back to granna's! This past Thursday, the guy came and replaced our airconditioning. I brought home our suitcases and unpacked. As soon as I had put the last thing away, the guy came up to me and said "I can't get the air to cut on".....oh! how DARE HE!!!!! Well, to make a long story short, now it seems that all that ice that was on the unit in the attic melted once we cut off the unit (believe it or not) and shorted out the circuit board. So, we are now waiting (but not the least bit patiently) for this part. Hopefully, we will be in at the beginning of this week. I'll keep you posted!

This past Friday, I went with my friend Jennifer to the Germantown Sidewalk Sale. I got some GREAT deals for the kids for next summer! Children's Place really had good ones! They had shorts and tops for the kids that were already marked down to like $5.99 and then were 50% off that and then I had a 15% off coupon for "back to school." How awesome was that! I was on a shopping high after those buys! I also splurged a little and bought Ella Kate a bracelet. I am having her portrait made at 18 months (just like I did Eli) and so she had to have the pretty pearl bracelet to match her all white dress. She loves it! She just grins so big and holds it out for all to see! She is such a girly girl! She knows exactly what you are suppose to do with a purse and does a very good job of throwing it over her shoulder and crawling around at top speed like it's not even in her way! She just cracks me up! Girls are so different from boys!

Today, we went to the Big Scoop Festival at the agricenter. It was alot of fun! My friend Carmen got us tickets. The kids ate ice cream to their hearts content! They were so cute holding their cones and getting messy! There was also a balloon artist there and they just had to have balloons! We waited in line (NO LIE) 1 1/2 hours!!!! But in the end we made it up to the table both kids sacked out asleep in our arms. Luckily we had found out what they wanted before they fell asleep so we got it and as we were leaving they woke up and were quite happy with their "presents."

Well, I've got some work to do (I'm at work right now) so I better run. Until next time......

No comments: