Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

I have a new "favorite thing". It's a rice cooker. How I have lived 30 years and never owned a rice cooker I shall never know. A rice cooker is something every mom should inform her daughter on and my mom held out on me :) Actually, in her defense, I don't think she's ever used one either. We always had rice the good ol' fashioned way...on the stove top. BUT, once you have had rice cooked in a rice cooker, you will NEVER EVER EVER go back to yucky ol' stove top cooking again! I don't know how it does it, but it makes the rice so perfectly fluffy and non sticky! I could eat rice and nothing but rice all day long (with a little salt and butter of course)!! I'm going to find myself coming up with tons of recipes that call for rice now, I can feel it :)

This is my new rice cooker:
Mom, take note. You should try it. You just might have to run out and buy yourself one!

1 comment:

Paula said...

You should demonstrate it for me and let me taste the difference.