Friday Filming Flop
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to be able to upload video footage of ISR lessons today. Apparently, we need a DV cord? I am completely illiterate when it comes to computers. My husband is relatively able to navigate his way around/through them, so I pretty much depend on him for all the technical stuff. Hopefully something as simple as this cord will fix our "problem" and tomorrow we can pick it up and be able to then upload the video from the video camera to the computer. We'll see...
They did well. Ella Kate is doing AWESOME!!! I am just amazed at her progress. Eli is having a little trouble. Basically, his instructor is having to undo lots of reinforced behavior from the past with him. Life vests he's used in the past have caused him to be vertical in the water and have also inhibited him from fully using his arms. As a result, he is having trouble staying horizontal in the water (position for floating and swimming with head in) and is not using his "swimming arms." So she is having to scratch all his "bad form" before we can really see leaps and bounds progress with him. It'll definitely take longer for him than for Ella Kate simply because she didn't have all the things to correct before they could teach successfully.
Check back tomorrow and hopefully there will be a video for you to enjoy!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment