UPDATE ON THE NESTING
Well, it's official. I'm OFFICIALLY "nested-out"!!!! And worn out, exhausted, tired, spent...and any other word that means those things. It's 11:00 p.m. and the closet is finished....sort of. It's all cleaned out. I did like that show on HGTV called Clean Sweep. I made a donate pile, a throw away pile and a keep pile. Brian came upstairs in the middle of it all and said, "Is this progress?" I think I could have killed him-ha ha! But the trash is at the curb ready for pick up tomorrow morning and the donate pile is at the top of the stairs waiting for Brian to take to Goodwill. And well, the keep stuff is neatly organized in the closet (with room to walk might I add). I still have a few (ok alot) of the kids clothes lying on the sofa up here cause I need more boxes, but at least they are organized by gender and size. I decided to let the season thing go cause well, that was a little overboard. This way I can just pull out the 12-18 month box for a boy if I need it or the 6-12 month box for a girl.....etc....etc....etc.....I love making things easy!
Well, I think I'm going to call it a night! Oh yeah, that cleaning I spoke of earlier will probably never get done. I've been dropping very obvious hints to Brian that Mother's Day is just around the corner and a cleaning make over-I'm talking major spring time cleaning overhaul- done by anybody but me (referring to merry maids, or some sort of professional service) would be so fabulous!!!!!!! Why is it that he laughs every time I mention it? Does he really think I'm kidding ??? :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment