Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

NESTING

Can anyone explain to me why almost 2 years after I had a baby, my nesting instinct finally kicks in?!?!?! For most women (according to the "experts") They "nest" not too long before going into labor. Well, the only thing I felt like doing right before I went into labor (both times)was sitting around and letting everyone else do while I helped myself to a milkshake :)
Today, I began by deciding I would clean out the upstairs closet and bag the kids clothes (all of them)...and not just bag them but it had to be done according to gender, age and season. What is wrong with me????? This is a project that I am still working on and it is almost 4:30 in the afternoon. I have also gotten out all the kids' summer clothes, washed them and put them away in their prospective drawers ready to go. This was needed since it has been so warm lately. I failed to pack away the kids' summer clothes last year, so I had to go through all of them and treat any stains so that the next child we have might be able to wear decent looking hand-me-downs :) I have really been working and it doesn't stop there. I went to the bathroom and decided to clean out from under the vanity (my side anyway). Can you tell today that clutter is really bugging me? I'm feeling a little OCD-ahhhh!!! If there were enough hours in the day I would probably get all this done and then start major cleaning. I'm feeling like the walls need a good wash down and all the furniture needs to be moved, cleaned and repositioned. What is wrong with me??? Maybe it's spring.....I'll get over this, right?

Things are same ol' same ol' here-nothing new, nothing exciting. We have spent the majority of this week at home. No new news yet on the car-still waiting. Maybe we'll have more excitement soon :)

No comments: