GOBBLE GOBBLE
It's almost Thanksgiving! So, we all know what that means...running from house to house, stuffing ourselves until we look about like that turkey we devoured, and then sitting back and wishing we hadn't, but knowing we will do it all over again in one month's time! Ha ha! I'm really looking forwad to being with family tomorrow. There is just nothing like the holidays!
This weekend, my sister-in-law is getting married. Brian is an usher and Eli is the ring bearer. We've been discussing his "role" and telling him how important it is. He's getting the picture but we'll see how it all pans out when he actually has to walk down the aisle. He knows that if he makes it down, mamma's gonna have a bag of fun (quiet) things for him to do during the ceremony that his Aunt Amy put together for him. Who knows, with that in mind he might just RUN down the aisle! WE'll have to address that too I guess :) All that to say that I picked up the guys tuxes today. Eli is such a little man! He is so excited about looking like daddy! I can't wait to get pictures of the two of them together in their matching tuxes!!! I'll email those of you who I know read this pictures of Eli in his first tux debut that I took here at home to see if it fit. It's gonna be a busy weekend what with Thanksgiving and the wedding and all, but it will be spent doing what I love most...being with all my family! Happy Thanksigivng!!!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment