Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Well, I am updating because apparently I have been chastized (sp?) for having a website and then not updating but hey...if your life is boring for while what's wrong with that??? Seriously, not much is happening. We will finish up Ella Kate's pulmocort nebulizers this week and be done with that hopefully for forever, but we've got more...lots more....if it's ever needed again! She is doing great. She cut her 8th tooth this past week and has really been quite the "chatty cathy." She loves to "talk" and point! She acts like she knows exactly what she is saying :) She eats so much!!! I really do believe she eats way more than Eli ever thinks about eating. The other night I fixed crockpot chicken and dressing, sweet potatoes, and green beans...she ate palm sized portions of it all and kept shoveling it in. she's quite funny....I gave her a spoon to scoop up her food to see what she would do and she would get it on her spoon and then use her fingers to take it off the spoon and put it in her mouth!!! Eli ate a little bit of everything but mostly pigged out on "Ma's pickles." He has become quite a fan lately. By the way ma, we have been forced to buy jelly from the grocery store!!!!! It's really a shame! You will need to make some more jelly soon...welches just isn't the same as that homemade kind!!!!
Eli is as sweet as ever but as trying as ever...he has hit those "terrible twos" with a vengence and is being quite a challenge but we are making it and he has his good moments! Here lately he has quite the li'l southern accent. His most popular right now is "dow-yun" (translation: down). It is no longer one word but two when he says it :) He really makes me laugh!!!
Both the kids start mother's day out come June 1st so that means Candice gets 4 hours of sweet uninterrupted sleep on Mondays!!! Yippee!!!! I think deep down Granna is sad to have to lose her time with Ella. I think she really enjoyed getting all that sweet cuddle time. Maybe if nothing else, Ella Kate will learn how to sleep somewhere other than her bed, and then she can go spend the night somewhere without having a complete meltdown!
I'm not sure if we have much of anything planned this week, but I will try to update again this week. Take care!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Congrats on more sleep time! Every mamma needs that! Glad to hear Ella is doing better.