We had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you did as well! There's no other place I'd rather be than with my family, relishing in a slower pace, yummy food, and the excitement that comes with a house full of little ones.As I think back over 2010, there is so much I am thankful for and so many good times we experienced together. I just couldn't narrow it down to 10 so...
Here are our top 12 highlights (in no specific order):
1. The birth of our little Maggie Beth making us an official family of six.
2. Losing baby weight from all 4 pregnancies...and then some!! Yay!
3. Our newest family members (neices/nephews/cousins) Abby, Nate, and Jett were born.
4. Ella Kate started Kindergarten and Eli is READING chapter books!!!
5. Noah got tubes thus ending a long string of ear infections.
6. Noah started talking not long after getting tubes! His speech is getting better with every passing week. I LOVE hearing him say "taint-tou, Mommy!"
7. Ella Kate had her tonsils removed. She no longer snores, can eat meat in less than a year :) and doesn't complain of being tired every morning any longer.
8. Eli asked Jesus to be his Lord and Savior. He's 7 and definitely has age appropriate behavior issues (don't we all?!?!), but God is obviously doing a mighty work in him. His heart is so sensitive and his mind is gearing towards those things that are "lovely."
9. Eli started losing teeth-4 this year!
10. We went to the beach with my side of the family for an entire week!
11. We welcomed home our hero and friend from Iraq, Commander Chris Slayman :)
12. I got to go to east TN to celebrate my bff's husband's graduation from medical school!
In 2011, we anticipate a few wonderful things as well:
1. Brian and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage this year. We look forward to getting away just the two of us and spending some much needed ALONE time :)
2. Maggie turns one in February. It will be our last first birthday party. Bitterweet.
3. I'm going on a girls trip! Cruising to Cozumel with my bff!
4. Ella Kate will be learning to read this next semester.
5. Maggie will start MDO in August and mommy will have 5 glorious hours a week to get as much done as possible :)
6. Hopefully, another beach trip with my family...fingers crossed!
7. There are a few things Brian and I are specifically praying for. I can't wait to see how God answers those prayers and works those things out for HIS glory!
I pray your new year is full of good times with your family, health, and much happiness.








No comments:
Post a Comment