Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthday Memo

Noah did NOT get the Birthday Memo: You know...the memo that states "Today is Mom's birthday, therefore you will not misbehave or create messes you are not capable of cleaning on your own."

I thought surely I could go blow dry my hair while he watched the latest episode of Handy Manny and while Maggie Beth played on her playmat. I thought wrong....
so very....very....very....wrong.

Oh my...at least she looks happy to have been painted with butt cream by her big brother.

I have spent the better part of my morning cleaning doors, walls, furniture and little people. I was not at all happy with how my morning was panning out, but one look at these beautiful brown eyes (that you can't see because I had my camera setting on B&W-but trust me they are knock you over beautiful) and all that irritated emotion dissolved.

Isn't he precious?
Completely not capable of destruction by resinol...
What Resinol? :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG! I couldn't help but laugh! Sorry your B-Day morning wasn't so fun. I was cooking dinner the other day and Max decided to play with the computer cords and shocked himself! He hasn't played with a cord in forever! I don't know what possessed him to do it! Kids!