Today, we went over to a friend's house and made Christmas Cookies. The kids had so much fun and it was super funny to watch the big kids versus the little kids. Ella Kate and Isaac rolled out their dough and fashioned their cookies to perfection. Max and Noah had more fun eating sprinkles straight out of the container...and licking icing off the spoons :) In the end, we had some yummy cookies, messy children, and a sugar high you wouldn't believe!!

Here's Ella Kate and Isaac getting down to business.

Max did REALLY well! It's so hard to believe sometimes that he's only 6 weeks older than Noah. Max is a typical firstborn (surpassing all the milestones) while Noah is a typical third child and lets everyone else do for him :)

Noah was a bit wobbly in the chair but seemed to enjoy getting to do everything the big kids did.

...and when mommy wasn't looking he snuck some dough. Yum!



Once the cookies came out and had cooled, we got to decorating. I think Noah liked the sprinkles. I KNOW Max did :) I wish I had a pic of him. He was tilting the bottle of sprinkles up and eating them straight! Who needs them on a cookie?!?!?!

MMM....cookies!

Little stinker didn't want to get messy at first so he was like a little bird and wanted me to feed him every bite.

Then...he saw Max having such a great time with the sprinkles, he thought, "well, that icing looks pretty good!"

"So, Max, what do you think if I stir it like this?"

" ...and then lick it?"

WHOOAAAA.....sugar rush!!!!

Ella Kate quietly enjoyed her cookie. She doesn't mess around with sweets. They go straight to the tummy!!

"Great idea, Noah....ICING!!!!!!"

Max's mommy likes to applique too so we thought it was funny when we showed up and Max and Noah were twinkies today wearing their grinch shirts.
Tonight, we are going to The Alpine Christmas Village for more fun times. Maybe....I'll have another blog to post soon :) Maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment