Look at how fast we are growing!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hiding God's Word

I am really amazed at how fast children are able to memorize any and every thing. Eli had this down in a heartbeat. It really encouraged me to make a list of verses for him to continue hiding away in that little heart of his. This one he learned for school. It was quite difficult to get him to not be silly for the camera which just made me laugh given the verse he is quoting ("self control")....ha!

Galatians 5:22-23

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law."

3 comments:

Liz said...

I usually find that when I recite bible verses it helps to shake my hips too :)

Anonymous said...

OK, it is way past time for an update!! Lauren :)

Anonymous said...

Will has this same nightgown! It is currently my (and therefore, his) favorite. Love the glow-in-the-dark pants.

Rachel