HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ELI!!!

Eli's 4th birthday was October 8th. I can hardly believe that I have been a parent for 4 years already!!! My little boy is no longer a baby now but a child that can think, speak, and do all on his own. He insisted upon a Mater (from cars) cake-he got it...and right before we went to eat it ... he threw up on it!
Yes, you read right..threw up on it! Why, you ask?? Well, after we sang happy birthday to him, I proceeded to get the plates, napkins, etc...and he decided to eat the candle. He said his friend had licked it. I figured he just thought it was edible. He found out quickly that you don't eat candles! Embarrassing, but then he was back to himself and everyone laughed it off.

The Pink Palace crafts fair is always taking place the weekend of Eli's birthday. Here is Ella Kate feeding the goats.

Eli and Ella Kate goofing off in the pumpkin patch.

Eli's favorite gift...the snoopy snowcone machine (Ring any bells? Yes, they still exist! I had one just like it)
No comments:
Post a Comment